My Blog List

Monday, August 29, 2011

If A Tree Fell In My Office, Would Anyone Notice?

This is not a joke.  Around 6 months ago, I hung a sheet of paper on my cubicle wall.  It was an experiment done in the name of science and stupidity.  Anyways, here it is.


As you can see, it is not particularly hidden and people walk by it constantly all day long.  I was just curious to see how long it would take someone to notice it and comment.  Wanna see a closeup?













I know it's a stupid, old bit but hey, I can only stick so many pencils up my nose for entertainment here.  To date, only 1 person has noticed it and that is the cleaning girl.  She does not have a cubicle so the gag is kinda lost on her.  Unfortunately, Annie (my sister) is now disqualified because she will read it in my blog.  Family probably should be disqualified anyways (don't want to taint the results).  Maybe I should pony up a secret prize package to make it more interesting.  I will root around in my desk for some treasures.  TO THE WINNER GOES. . . Drum roll please.

 A slightly used container of Carmex from the mid 1990's, a partially dried up bottle of white out (actually now it's more like gray out), and an expired, very dirty Antiseptic Towelette.  You need the Antiseptic Towelette to wipe off your hands from touching the Antiseptic Towelette wrapper.  Good Gawd, I really need to clean out my desk.  Okay, no cheating now, and let the games begin.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment