My Blog List

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Worst Corporate Mascots EVER!

I can't be the only one who is scared to death of this guy.




I am sure he rules with an iron fist.  Wonder what kind of meat's in the Whopper?  Let's just say that peasants keep disappearing all over the Burger Kingdom.  Ask what's in the Whopper and you might be next.  That icy cold stare.  That giant ceramic head.  Remove the crown and he looks like every serial killer I've ever read about.  Equal to this terrifying figure....




Smiling Bob, the Enzyte guy.  He looks like he would shake your hand at a party, pull you in close to tell you an improper joke and then eat your face off.  If I was ever surrounded by Michael Myers, Jason, and Smiling Bob, Jason and Michael would get trampled to death from me trying to get away from Smiling Bob.  I'm not sure an erection is worth becoming one of the undead.

Hey horror movie makers, screw Freddy vs. Jason.  You want to make a truly terrifying movie, how about Burger King guy vs. Smiling Bob.  I have nightmares just thinking about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment