My Blog List

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Grab Your Rolling Papers, Dude, We're Goin' To The Carwash!

So if you have been following my blog, then you know that I have not washed my Jeep in awhile.  I didn't realize quite how long, though, until I drove by the car wash today.  Evidently in the years since my auto's last bath, the car wash has morphed into a trendy carwash/hookah bar.  Did it get legalized and I just didn't hear about it?  Or is it just so "in your face" to the cops that their eyeballs won't register it?  Because this isn't the most discreet secret offer I've ever seen.


It seems like the weed tobacco would get too wet to keep lit.  And Jesus H. Christ, 4 tokes for $20!  And that's supposed to be some kind of sale?!   Do they think the drug addicts are made of money?  Could they get a coupon or a sample tray there slick?  How's a dead head supposed to get his freak on at those prices?   There's only so much organs and semen they can sell.  Man, they are gonna have to resort to stealing TOKENS from a carwash just to pay for it.  Wait. . . . . Oh. . . . . Never mind.  Maybe the dope smokers should go legit anyways and get regular jobs like an accountant or truck driver.  Let's just check the want-ads for them since they are probably too sleepy. Hmm.  Hey, here's one.


Oh crap.  Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment