My Blog List

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Insult Letters #8

Here we go again.  More insult letters.  I suggest you all doing this with your families to bring yourselves closer.  After all, insultery is the sincerest form of flattery.  By the way, I have an update on that piece of paper that was hanging on my cubicle wall (see my August blog "If a Tree Fell In My Office, Would Anyone Notice?").  I came in yesterday and the paper was gone.  I do not know if it fell off and just got thrown away or if someone actually saw it, read it, decided that I was the wittiest man alive, and threw it away in jealousy.  I am guessing the latter.  So, I guess my prizes will just go unclaimed and I am stuck with my dried up Liquid Paper, antique Carmex, and soiled antiseptic towelette.  Maybe I'll just hang onto them and try it again in another 10 years.


And now my turn.  This one had flaps to raise to reveal answers underneath so I have included the flaps and then the answers underneath for a full IMAX experience (kinda).



No comments:

Post a Comment