My Blog List

Thursday, October 13, 2011

No Shit?

As we all know, EVERYTHING is made in China.  I am convinced that their whole country is just one big factory that stretches from border to border. 


They make everything from my American flag to the gift I am about to tell you about.  You see, Andi's birthday was last week and she just wanted money for an Iphone.  I hate only giving money, so I got her a little something to unwrap (even though I don't see her do it because of my shift).  It really was nothing but just a mug warmer from the clearance rack at Wal-Mart.  It is like a little hot plate to keep your coffee warm in case you don't drink it as fast as a college kid with a beer bong like I do.  This is the side view.  See how thin it is.


Now to get to the point.  Look at this really closely and see if you can find the "Duh".


"Cup not included".  Wow, no shit.  Because I was really wanting to see the coffee cup that would fit in there.  Those Chinese must drink tiny, flat coffees.


Or maybe they could have put one of those collapsible cups in there, but I don't think they can hold hot beverages.  The warmer would just melt the plastic, anyways.


It also says "For household use only".  I may just get my extension cord and a cup of coffee and head out to the yard to warm it.  That'll show 'em.  It's got international incident written all over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment