My Blog List

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Yes, I Write Children's Books

I have a whole series of children's books I wrote starring a mischievous rabbit who always ends up doing the right thing in the end.  My Perry books cover Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and the 4th of July.  I tried getting the Christmas one (the 1st one) published once and gave up.  Someday, I will try again especially now that I have a whole series.  The Christmas one is claymation and the rest are cartoons that I illustrated on the computer in Quark.  Read with your kids, hopefully enjoy, and let me know what they think.  I used to bring them to the children's class to have their teachers read to the kids but once they hit 5th grade, I got a cease and desist order from Lukah.




















HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment