My Blog List

Friday, December 23, 2011

Fruits Of My Loin, Fruits Of My Labor

These are the fruits of my loin (well, mostly) in Andi's groovy Christmas card this year.


And here is the fruits of my labor.  I put them up a couple weeks before Thanksgiving but do not light them up until Thanksgiving night.  It looks much better in person than my grainy photo shows, trust me. Come check it out at 1 Ivy Circle, Clinton, IL.


And just spotted at Wal-Mart stocking up on some last minute supplies (or presents) for the big night. . .


And what we did last night.  It is the East Peoria Festival of Lights (followed by the Texas Roadhouse, YUM!). This video is actually from 2 years ago but most of the exhibits are the same.  Sorry the video is so bad but I had my old video camera then, I was driving and filming, and it was raining so I was trying to shield my camera from the rain.  It really is an amazing sight and worth the drive.  You have to see it in person.  It runs through New Years.  Get hours and prices on http://www.cityofeastpeoria.com/index.cfm?pageID=28

video

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment